Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH)*:
County Funded Homeless Outreach*:
- Provides outreach services to single adults or couples without children in Dakota County who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and who have a disability.
- Assists individuals with accessing basic needs (food, clothing, and shelter), housing, and community resources.
Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Funds:
- Provide housing assistance to single adults or couples without children in Dakota County who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, and who have three or more barriers to housing (criminal record, evictions, disabilities, etc.).
- Assists people with accessing friendly landlords, government and county-based services (emergency assistance, social services, etc.), and other community resources.
- Provide outreach services to low income Veterans and their families in Dakota County who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Services include temporary financial assistance, case management, and assistance in obtaining VA and other benefits.
- Provide street outreach and case management services to single youth ages 12-23 or head of household youth ages 12-23 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Dakota, Scott, Carver, and southern Washington Counties.
*KCQ only works with families if there is an on-going case manager involved.