Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH)*:
County Funded Homeless Outreach*:
- Provides outreach services to youth, single adults, or couples without children in Dakota County who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and who have a mental illness.
- Assists individuals with accessing basic needs (food, clothing, and shelter), housing, and community resources.
Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Funds:
- Provide housing assistance to youth, single adults, or couples without children in Dakota County who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Assists people with accessing friendly landlords, government and county-based services (emergency assistance, social services, etc.), and other community resources.
- Provide outreach services to low income Veterans and their families in Dakota County who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Services include temporary financial assistance, case management, and assistance in obtaining VA and other benefits.
- Provide street outreach and case management services to single youth ages 12-23 or
head of household youth ages 12-23 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in Dakota, Scott, Carver, and southern Washington Counties.
*KCQ only works with families if there is an on-going case manager involved.